What are the objectives of teamfreedom?
The aims of teamfreedom: Is to preserve and further develop the basis of free human development in Europe.
The basis of human development
The basis is a fully developed humanistic world view consisting of 6 steps.
The methods of teamfreedom:
a) Spreading consciousness about this basis of our freedoms
- Promote knowledge and awareness about the basis of our freedom - the European Values.
- Point out negative developments and the consequences for our freedom.
- Show personal responsibility: If we do not act for our freedom and rights now, we will lose them. “Freedom is not for free.“
- Sleeping within a democracy means waking up under a dictatorship! Our passiveness towards social concerns leads to the loss of our freedom.
- Together as a team we can do something.
Creating a European network by interlinking like-minded of the entire continend, in order to preserve the wide range of freedoms in Europe.
Raising public awareness concerning dangerous developments for our freedoms through: Presentations, petitions, books, campaigns, letters, blogs, web-pages, lectures, films.
b) Defending it against any form suppression of political, religious or economic institutions
Teamfreedom is actively preserving our freedoms in Europe.
Some examples of our activities:
- Presentations, petitions, campaigns, web-pages, lectures, films
- Gemeinsame Aktionen mit anderen humanistischen Vereinen und den Liberalen Muslimen Österreich.
Werden Sie ein Teil dieser Veränderung Erfahren Sie mehr (Link zu Aktiv werden)
a humanistic world view consists of 6 steps.